Our work is impossible without the help of our kind contributors
Individuals make possible community projects for older adults and youth, concert production, and the development of new collaborations. By sponsoring one activity or a single person, you further the expressive power of creativity and active participation.
The company is an integral part of the area’s cultural life with work that crosses artistic disciplines, and with projects for older adults and youth. We are grateful for your support which helps us to make dance visible and available to the community. For additional ways to sponsor, please click the link below.
- Dance Education
8 workshops of after school workshops….$800
1 scholarship for Spring Break or Summer Camp…..$300
- Forty + and dance workshops for older adults
a performance by Forty+ at a Senior Center….$400
- Concert production
associated expenses including space rental, light design, costumes…..$500
- In School performance
Sponsor a performance at your child’s school….$600
- Company dancers and artistic stipends
performance or rehearsal fee….$100
- Jane Franklin Dance (November 14, 15, 2015) @ Cafritz Foundation Theater – Dance Place
for a small sponsorship of $60, we include your business’ logo or name on promotional materials
- GET A DEAL ON TICKETS AND BECOME A SPONSOR…….ALL AT THE SAME TIME
Because of your support, we:
1. Present performances by Forty+, our group of dancers past the age of 40, at centers serving older adults
2. Provide scholarships to deserving children for our summer camps
3. Sponsor a DANCER and receive tickets plus invitations to cast parties, and post performance celebrations. 2015-16 Sponsor
Contribute at the sponsorship level and you’ll get 8 tickets to 2015-16 performances of your choice.
Sponsorship(2015-16 Sponsorship): $350
PERFORMANCES ARE A GREAT IDEA FOR BIRTHDAYS – GROUP RATES!